The emerging Local Plan of Chiltern and South Bucks District Councils
Release of the Green Belt Land between Burtons Lane and Lodge Lane
Key documents to read – November 2017
1. Report to the Chiltern and South Bucks councils, setting out the likely green belt land options to be released. Click here.
2. Appendix to the Report, scheduling the proposals for all 15 options for green belt release throughout the two districts. Click here.
3. A more detailed schedule of the proposals for the land between Burtons Lane and Lodge Lane. Click here.
4. Evidence Document: Green Belt Options – Sustainability Appraisal. Click here.
5. Joint response of the Community Association and Parish Council to the Sustainability Appraisal, pointing out errors, omissions and unsubstantiated conclusions in the appraisal for the land between Burtons Lane and Lodge Lane. Click here.
6. The response from the Parish Council to a consultation by the Department for Communities
and Local Government on various planning proposals but in particular a new standard
formula for calculating the Objectively Assessed Housing Need for every Local Planning
Authority. (This is a transcript of the response that was submitted online.)
7. A copy of the leaflet, published jointly by the Community Association and Parish Council and delivered to all households and businesses in the village in the second half of November. Click here.